Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kill the Boredom

it's funny that i feel oh-so bored right now despite the fact that i've been loaded with things to do for school tomorrow. My fridays up to this moment has been spent by some sluggish internet surfing and sort of things like. i've never done something worthy yet. jeez.
here's my 'things to do' list today: *Yay*
  • clean room (almost done. i'll finish it after this.)
  • wash clothes (done)
  • review for special exams in Health Care Lec/RLE
  • review for exam in STS on tuesday
  • finish articles for ULNOS (i haven't started anything. waaahhh!)
  • email tito bryan
  • choir practice @ 5pm, music museum.

so that's it...

***

my ate went to baguio today with ate yane, ate jane and ate jersey which means that i'm going solo again. yipee. i just looove being alone in the house with peace and serenity.

a blessed sunday to me :)

oh btw, simbang gabi had just started a few hours back. i wish i could go to mass but i can't. sigh.

***

i'm already in the 5th episode of my forever favorite 'Stairway to Heaven'. I love this korean drama sooooohh much that it never fails to make me cry.

i adore Park Shin Hye and all the characters. i love the story and everything about it.

***

so that's it for now.

0 comments: