Friday, December 14, 2007

Bringing the Blogging Back

Hey I'm BACK!
it's been like 4 to 5 months now (i can't remember already) since i last updated my blog. i have ditched off my old blog because i want to start a new one...and new life hopefully. yeah right.
i Ď‹ber missed blogging. as we all know, a nursing student like me don't have that luxury of time to spend time for stuffs other than school matters. i became very busy at school and in my org's' (emphasis on the s.laughs) for the whole semester that's why i'll do my best to make up with my first love (writing) and recommence to the things i really wanted to do most especially now since i have my own laptop now (i love you mom) plus the internet connection has been installed yesterday. yeah baby :p
FYI: this cool Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop together with a Samsung S630 digicam is my 18th birthday present from my mom bought by Tito Bryan. huh?


well anyway, i slept around 2am last night, (a few hours ago i should say) surfing the net since i don't have class today. thank God it's friday. hihi. i'm starting to be addicted facing the computer which i think is still normal (laughs) since my laptop just came last wednesday. i want to be hooked up now while exams are still far away. LOL.
i feel so wasted right now but i'm having fun. hopefully, i'll be getting over this abusing use of the net soon. haha.
oppss.. we have a practice in the choir @ 12nn so i have to go now.
speaking of which, here's a latest picture of my L-NU Chorale family. LOL. just want to BRAG them to the world :)


My L-NU Chorale Family


The Unbeatable Legends




0 comments: