Monday, December 17, 2007

One fine day...in front of the camera!

this blog is not intended to be some sort of a photoblog but i can't help taking pictures of myself with my friends and i'm so in-love my camera right now so what can i do? :p
today has been an ordinary day as usual. we didn't have discussions in our Health Care subject so my fellow-camera-lover-friends and i just made most of our time fooling around in front of the camera and catching up on each other. mam lazo just gave my classmates their grades for the midterm and i have no grade yet because me and my choirmate (and friend) Son2 haven't took the exams yet up to now. Damn you Aweng Pascua! lol.
take a look at these pictures i'm talking about :)

***we're totally going nuts over the camera***

***what's with that pose Shine?***

***the girls with son***

***it comes by threes***
***by fours rather***
***awesome trio***
***threesome wholesome***
on the afternoon, we had our performance in City De Luxe for a seminar hosted by some 4th year students (including ate Jinky's section) about Multi-Organ Transplantation. we went home after our performance so i didn't had a chance to watch the whole program. the speakers were from St. Luke's Medical Center so i'm sure the event was a big one and it turned out successful.
when i'm already in my senior year, i want to have a seminar as successful as ate jinky's so i have to prepare as soon as now. LOL :p
here are some pictures taken before our performance:

***Choral beauties***
***me, ate romelyn and sis realyn***

***song birds?***


0 comments: