Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Showbiz Life

don't get me wrong, i'm not a celebrity-feeler and i don't want to be a celebrity either :p it's just that right now i feel like i'm one of those in showbiz because of my oh-so hectic schedule. actually, i'm really expecting this week to be a busy one and it visibly shows in the last leaf of my calendar for 2007. wala ng mapaglagyan :p

after our discussions in Health Care, we had an activity about knowing your strenghts and weaknesses as well as knowing what others think about it. it was fun and it made me realize of certain things about myself and my classmates too :) (i didn't know that one of Gweny's weaknesses, according to her, was low self esteem and that although Bryan can be a real weirdo sometimes, he's truly adorable, i swear! laughs)
then comes our prelims in STS in which i haven't reviewed that much but hey... at least i reviewed! haha. the exam was multiple choice, enumerations and essays so it wasn't that hard and i hope my scores wouldn't be that bad. *sigh*

right after our STS exam, here's is what we did :)
***my girls***

***lyra: missing in action***

***izan and me***

***sad faces***

*** kuya renz's new shoes. binyagan!

***with my camera***

***lunch with ate jen***

i didn't attend our literature subject because our call time was around 12nn for our pre-judged performance in CSI. please pray we'll be included in the top three. please, please.

***all smiles upon entering***


***it's all about teamwork***

***and more teamwork :)***

***it's all for His Glory***

***our favorite bondingan***

***not again! haha.***

we did a great job according to Dr. Eugene (i believed so). we did our best that we can and i believe that's the most important thing. whether we'll be in the magic 3 or not, it's up to Him. whatever His will for the group, "let it be done".

0 comments: