Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Return of the Comeback Part I

After 253485960 years

*Drum rolls please*

I'm Back!!!

After almost 2 weeks, 13 days to be exact, of being on a hiatus status or shall I say, "mysterious disappearance" in the blogging world, I'm finally back and I'm back for good. Hopefully. Let's toast to that, shall we? Haha.

Yayayaaay! I really missed everyone as in super missed! I know, I know. I've been a bad girl. I'm really sorry for not leaving any trace or notice that I'll be gone for quite a while. 2 weeks is quite a while right? Haha. I swear, I totally have no intentions of forsaking and abandoning this blog okay so let me explain myself. Haha. Whatever.

Anyway, before that, I just read my tagboard and I was very, very overwhelmed to read messages like:
  • apple! i'm back already. wala ka pa rin? :( miss you- Ishna
  • apple! nammiss kna ng blogosphere! hope everythings okay wit u :)- Cindy
  • apple, udate na :p- Superym
  • apple namimiss na kita..:)- Mia
  • Update ka na Apple! :)- Tric
Aww, very touching and heart-warming :) I was actually teary-eyed while reading all your messages. Promise. No sugar. Haha. You know what? I've realized just now that more than blogging and anything else, I MISS YOU ALL the most especially my "barkadas" in the blogosphere, those who have been very close to me and those people who loves me and my blog. Well, you should know by now that I love you more :) I haven't seen all my messages yet, maybe I'll just go over them later. Thank you very much for keeping in touch.

So finally, THE REASONS:
  1. The overused reason. Drum rolls again please... I was super busy. Haha. Yeah as in super busy. Busy because of our Final Exams, book reports, projects, paper works and the usual school stuffs.
  2. We moved. I mean, we moved to our new condo unit. Haha. Joke. Apartment lang. Ate and moi became very busy moving and fixing our stuffs to our new-and-improved home. Though our old and expensive apartment's more convenient since it's just near our school and is nearer to the commercial areas, I like it here better coz it's more spacious and we can be able to get a taste of fresh air here than before. It'll be a change of scenery for me for the next 2 years :) I'll show some pics of our new home soon.
  3. In connection with reason # 2, since we moved, our internet connection was also relocated. It took weeks before we got connected again because hindi agad naasikaso because of, as I've said, we were busy packing and moving our things.
  4. Emotional problems. Whahaha. I had gone through a lot these past few weeks that I was gone. I'll just post about it next time.
So there you have it. Now you should all know that this blog is still existing and yours truly is still alive so please don't name me Casper, the friendly ghost or whatsoever. Haha.

And now for the Updates Uplate...

Update Uplate # 1: Summer Class '08.

The classes started March 5 but it was just orientation and stuffs. The real battle will be starting tomorrow so wish me luck guys. I have to prepare and braise myself for the curse of my nursing course in on sight. Haha. Just kidding.

Well seriously, I have to really, really study hard and squeeze my brain juices for my NCM 100 and Micro Para this summer class. FYI: Microbiology and Parasitism, according to many, can make your worlds go merry-go-round. Nakakabaliw daw. Creepy huh? Oh Micro Para, please be good to me :D

Oh brighter side.. Sudden change of emotion. Oh my gosh! I'll be having hospital duties very soon so you better tune in and watch out for me wearing my white uniform. I'm sooo sooo excited.

Update Uplate # 2: The DVD Marathon

Since we had no internet connection for the past few weeks, Dimple (my older sister's name) and moi went on a DVD marathon. (We have cute nicknames noh? Dimple and Apple. Haha.)

AWESOME.

If you're a die-hard Beatles fan, surely gonna love and crave for this one. And since me and Ate are not, hindi kami nakarelate masyado. Haha. But all in all, it's one of the best and interesting movies I've watched so far. It's a work of art, I tell you. I am 100 % sure that this movie's gonna be a hands-down-hit! Never ever dare not to watch it! More info about this movie here.
My favorite line in this movie: "Screw up, I'm joking man!"

Who in this world doesn't know A Ben Stiller? Next to Adam Sandler, I think he's one of funniest guy I know. (Yep, I know him as in were friends. Haha.) Sorry about that Ben but Adam Sandler is still my number one favorite comedian of all times! Haha.

Okay back to Ben, so far I've watched There's Something About Mary, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Meet the Parents and its sequel Meet the Fockers and I could say that he's freakin hilarious! More info about this movie here.

The Notebook vs. My Sassy Girl

It's a TIE.

To the recommendation of my sister dearie Ishna, I watched My Sassy Girl ora mismo! Now I have to go and blame her because this movie is now tied with my all-time-fave, The Notebook. Haha. Just kidding sis. Love yah :)

Anyway, the movie is really good. It's not like the usual love stories I've watched, the story is the most unique among all. In fact, it's exactly my-kind-of-love-story. Well yeah, I'm so happy to finally watch it coz it seems like everyone have watched it except me...again. Bwahahaha. Again? Lagi nalang akong napag-iiwanan pansin nyo? Huhuhu. Ako ako ako. Lagi nalang ako. LOL.

More updates next time ok coz WTF, hindi ako makapagload ng pictures!!! What's up with this Google Error huh? Can somebody help me out here? Errr... Naman oh. Walang pakisama. I hope ok na later coz it's kinda freakin' me out y'know!

P.S. I'll be returning comments, messages, links, tags and whatsover later after my class so sit back, relax and see a movie. Abangan ang mga susunod na kabanata :p LOL.

Till here guys. See you when I see you.

XoXo, Apple

6 comments:

jemimah said...

ah finally bumalik ka na rin!! tagal mo naman nawala! naks! ang daming nakamiss sayo! hihihi bigla ka na lng nawala! :P

u moved? so san ka pala sa dagupan? im assuming somewhere sa tapuac ka nakatira dati?

yehey, good luck with NCM 100!! technically its ur first nursing subject sa BSN curriculum kasi HC is part of AHSE. whee! hospital duties!! nagpapakabum pa muna ako sa RN life ko!! sa sunod na yang duty duty! hihihihi

WEEEEEEELCCCOMEBACCCK!!!

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Apple! Welcome baaaack! I don't know what to say, I'm just happy that you are back. wahaha. :))

oohh. told yah, My Sassy Girl is really really good! :) Even my boys (cousins, brother, lol) love that movie to bits. you have to watch the other k-movies too! lol

I can't wait to see you wearing your white uniform! for sure, kapag nagduduty ka na, mas madami ka pa lalong makkwento! wuhooo!

and again. welcome baaaaaack!

Anonymous said...

Yey nagupdate ka na! :)

Gusto ko panoorin yung Across the Universe! Waaaah!! Kaso wala akong DVD! Hahaha!! :) Nice ba talaga? As in as in?

Di ko masyado like yung Heartbreak Kid. Nadisappoint nga ako kasi gusto ko pa naman si Ben Stiller tapos di masyado maganda yung movie. :(

Goodluck with exams!! :)

miiszangel said...

Welcome back Apple.

Can't wait na makita ka in your white uniform. Show us pictures sometimes.

Goodluck sa studies.

Dakilang Tambay said...

namiss tlaga kita! welcome back apple! mwah!

musta ang bagong condo aka new apartment? hihihi..

kaya mo yang NCM! basa lang ng basa! hihi! ako naman tambay muna gaya ni jemimah! hihihi!

welcome back ulit sissy! mwah

Anonymous said...

HEjj, have you watched WINDSTRUCK alreadY?? i do think it's much better than MY SASSY GIRL (My Sassy Girl is just a sequel of this) wala lang, hehehehe