Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Someone to look up to

I guess each one of us has our own sets of persons in mind that we've been admiring and idolizing. They are some of the extraordinary being who have been such great influences to our lives. They have become a great part and reasons of who we are right now and what are we going to be in the future.

For me, it has been a kind of “essential” to think of those persons that I would like to set as examples, not or never to imitate or copy of course but as what I've said, to make them examples and inspirations because I believe that in one way or the another, they'll be helping me become a better, more goal-driven individual.


Instead of the title, "Top 10 Most Beautiful People Living" I have changed it to "Someone to look up to" coz a lot of my friends might protest for not being included. Haha. Peace out :p

Warning: Pretty-Hot-And-Tempting Girls Ahead (in random order)

Can you tell me who's the fairest of them all? :p

My Super Mom in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Picture taken here

Of course above anyone else, I look up to my Mom the most because she's the Bestest-Mom-Ever! I'm so lucky to have her as my mom and on the other way around, she's lucky because I'm her daughter. LOL. Well, I don't really need to elaborate or exaggerate y'know. I love her so much and that will explain it all :)

Okay, so you're claiming that you're Mom's the best but you should have read the rules first. No objections people, my Mom's da' Best! Bwahaha! Just kidding!
Chesca Sumilang as Audrey Hepburn
Picture taken here

3rd-year BS Psychology in UPD. HS Valedictorian. Prom Queen. Dagupan's 12 Prettiest. Model. And so on and so forth... In short, she's perfect. I mean, almost.

I met Ate Chesca in an Essay Writing Contest back in HS. I was 2nd year that time and she's 3rd year. I always see her in quiz bees and other academic contests here in Dagupan but that was the first time that I actually got the chance to talk to her. I was starstruck dude! Haha. Joke.

I tell you guys, she's super pretty, smart and friendly. I must admit that what I know about her are all superficial and mababaw, but still, I look up to her simply because she has it all! Could it be her milk? Haha. Haayy... I wouldn't really wonder why there so many people wanting to be her by pretending to be her. Yep, I'm talking about her numerous posers. She have lots of posers or psycho posers rather flocking around the net so don't be fooled and better be careful coz there's only one Chesca Sumilang!

The prettiest EIC, Ate Anna
Picture taken here

Ate Anna is the Editor-in-Chief of our School Publication. She's 4th-year now and almost graduating taking up BSN here in L-NU. She's the longest-running EIC as of now and for me, that's just amazing coz despite the grueling Nursing life (everybody knows that) and her almost impossible schedule because of her hospital duties, etc she still managed and survived to be the EIC. No one can ever replace her in Ulnos :)

I look up to Ate Anna of her simplicity. Simple yet charming. I love her for being that coz for me, "Simplicity is a Virtue". She doesn't even have to try to be beautiful or whatsoever coz it just comes out to her naturally. In fact, she's my fashion icon! Haha. *Crossing-fingers* I hope she's not reading this though. LOL.

She was never judgmental on people. She doesn't conclude things without being sure of it. She won't agree on things just because everyone agrees or in other words, she has her own decisions. And most especially, I admire Ate Anna for her very, very long string of patience for Ulnos. She knows what I'm talking about. Haha.

My Childhood Bestfriend, Jeanne
Picture taken here

Jeanne and I were classmates and best of friends during our preschool and early grade-school years in LICS. We were the closest pipz during that time. Yeah, as in super close that we even write each other short notes using our scented Hello Kitty stationeries even though we're just a few chairs away from each other. Silly noh? Haha.

I look up to Jeanne because she's very beautiful (haha) and she never forgets. Although we didn't had the chance to see each other grow up and mature since as I've told you guys before, I use to transfer schools a lot, that didn't became a hindrance to our friendship. When I transferred school, I was in Grade 3 then, Jeanne and I were the best pen pals in the world!

Our constant communication did the job for our friendship that's why up to now, I know we're still the best of friends that we were ever since. Though a lot of things have changed on both of us like we totally have different worlds now, different school and set of friends, I know in my heart that the Jeanne Bernadette Rivera I used to know before is still the same person now. She was the very first person who taught me what bestfriends should be no one can ever replace her for that.

My Ate Kat
Picture taken here

Ate Kat and I just became close recently and I could tell now that she's one of the sweetest and nicest person I've ever met! I swear, as in Jawbreaker sweet. LOL. Everytime we'll bump into each other in school, she'll always give me a hug and make beso-beso to me and that's just nice of her. Whenever Ate Kat does that, I felt loved, as in super loved. Simple acts like that coming from her never fails to make me "awww" and I look up to her for that :)

The Unbeatable Top 1 Dean's Lister, Renee
Picture taken here

Renee had been my classmate during my freshmen year here in college and I can say that I've learn so much from her. Renee and Charisse or shall I say the "Promil kids" were the first persons I get to be friends with this college and I'm so glad I found them. They've influenced me so much particularly in my studies because those two geeks were very, very, very studious and grade conscious kaya ayun, I felt the pressure to study din and eventually, nahawa ako. Haha. Just kidding :p

I look up to Renee coz she taught me how to be fair on everything. When it comes to studies, she'll always remind me that you should get the grade you deserve, that you shouldn't be dependent on other people coz in the long run, it's just yourself that you can depend on
. Renee always reminds me to do my best in everything coz there might be no second chances, that there might be no next time. She's one of my greatest inspirations to strive hard in school.
The Gorgeous Beauty, Jamaica
Picture taken here

At first, I thought Jamaica was a spoiled, snobbish rich kid who always get what she wants. I had thoughts like that probably because of her sosyalera status (haha), that she's Inglishera and all that or in other words, "unreachable and untouchable" but I was definitely wrong. When Jami and I became classmates last semester and eventually get to know each other, that's the time I knew I had to stop believing in the saying that "what you see is what you get".

I look up to this girl not because she's like the "it girl" of our school: beautiful, gorgeous, exceptionally smart and she has almost everything but because despite that she has all the reasons to brag about what she have and be a snob...she never did. She's like the most down-to-earth persons I've ever met and that's just amazing right?

And because I'm such a good friend... Hahaha.

Shiela Ragos
Picture taken here

Sunshine Karisma Frias and her BF (?)
Picture taken here

Fresan Joy Posadas
Picture taken here

I look up to them coz they're my friends.
Nothing more. Nothing less. PERIOD.
Hahaha :))

34 comments:

Dakilang Tambay said...

naku natouch ako sa ginawa mo.. :) kung nandyan pangalan ko grabe iiyak talaga ako. :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

i hope all of the beautiful people you included on your list get to read this. they will be so touched for sure.

you're a sweet friend, if you think you're lucky to have them, i say they're blessed to have you. :)

Anonymous said...

naks..daming friendships! gagawa rin ako ng ganyang tag. 500php lang nasa top 1 ka na..dali!! hehe.. joke

labyu sis. bakit mawawalan ng kuryente??! o_O

Lea said...

Ayiee, ang sweet :) I'm sure some people look up to you too :)

Dropping by, take care!

jemimah said...

awww.. that's soo sweet. :) stay sweet! hihihi

Anonymous said...

di bale grab ka lang ng kahit ano.. marami kong pics sa multiply.. bahala ka na.. sasakit lang ulo ko kung mamimili pa ko. hehehe.. 350php last price a. LOL

di ko pa din nakikita yun e.. marami lang ngtetex na nakita nila.. hehe

Ishna Probinsyana said...

It's perfectly okay to tell them. Kase they'll know how you look up to them. They will appreciate this, sobra. lalo na your mom! :)

re:model na model ka dyan. bolera! pero thanks, (naniwala daw ako? uto-uto! lol) HAHAHA. :)

Anonymous said...

u've met chesca? grabe kakainggit! i love reading her blog... she's the reason why i got addicted to it. nice post btw...

Anonymous said...

very inspiring post. :D im sure someone's looking up to youtoo the way you look up to these people. :)

anyway, linked you na. sorry mejo natagalan, been busy e. ingat. :)

Anonymous said...

This post of yours is very touching and inspiring. I hope those friends of yours will have the chance to read this. And I'm sure, they looked up to you too, the way you looked up to them.

Farah Deen said...

Apple! I love this entry, 10 top ladies in your life, how cool is that. i have to say that your friends are like all so pretty! and i also notice that, Malaysians and Filipinos don't look very different as well, right?

you better let all those wonderful ladies know that they're all in your blog and you have given them all some very sweet words. :)

superym said...

nice naman. ang sweeeeeeeeet nito.
promise!!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely post!
I look up to my mom the most too :D hehe

btw..i thought u linked me na? :(
i linked you nung pinost mo ung 2nd comment mo sa blog ko hehe sory kung natagalan ^_^

Anonymous said...

awww.. how sweet. =)

nabasa na ba nila 'to? hope they do get to read this.. ^_^

Ronald said...

Call the doctor QUICK!!! An article about how doctors save and fail lives. (^^,)

Just blog hopping.. Hope you read the article! Thanks! - Ronald

Ganda ni Jeanne.. (^^,) :D

superym said...

ang gaganda talga nila.
sweet mo talga. : )

Anonymous said...

and last but not the least... CINDY! muahahah. juskeeding ito naman. i know i know u might think im the suckiest person alive kc hndi nako nagpparamdam but now.. i am here to redeem myself! LOL. sorry hndi ako nkkadrop by kc midterms namin this week. kelangan ko magaral kundi, pano na ang future namin ni fafa jeff? aka kanye west.? hahaha. miss na kita apple! magupdate kna! LOL. loveyah!

miiszangel said...

Grabe, ang swerte nang mga friends mo to have you.

Mas swerte naman mom mo kasi naman kokonti na lang ang mga taong binibigyan nang importansiya yung family nila, kung baga mas una muna yung ibang tao sa list nila kesa sa family nila.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Ang sweet. Nice post, dear.

Krisha said...

ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

sus ka sweet naman :)

Anonymous said...

Woah. haha. :P You got a lot of friends huh? I guess I have to create a page for my good friends as well, but Im not sure if they'll like having their pictures posted online. haha. :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate! Nakoh don't worry I love nobela-like comments. :D

Yup i'm from DLSU-D...I'm taking up IT.

Wow. You're friends are lucky. I'm sure they'd be touched if they get to read this.

Hope you had a good weekend!
TC!

Anonymous said...

aw. so sweet :D

Anonymous said...

swweettttt! :)

alam ba nila na ginawa mo yan? katouch! xD ang sweet ever. at ang effort. naman. hindi mapantayan.hehe

Dabo said...

okay i don't know how i end up here..and its not my genre but the blog is cute..

and it is really nice putting your Mom to top every fairest girl you know..

Emzkie said...

whats friends are for? hahaha.. great post apple. =) im sure everybody idolizes their mom. nothing can beats the moms love of course. =)

Anonymous said...

oh gosh. lahat sila magaganda at nakakabilib. hehe.. link ex po?

Anonymous said...

hi! sorry matagal akong di nakapag comment ¬¬
nice pictures! natawa ako dun sa [insert tabing ilog song here] haha!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]online educational software, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]very cheap software[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] adobe creative suite 3 master collection upgrade kindergarten educational software
buy software online india [url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 master editioncracked[/url] windows vista
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]microsoft office 2003 license[/url] nero download
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]software shops uk[/url] purchase manager software
cheap computer software for [url=http://firgonbares.net/]buy free software[/b]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]microsoft office onenote 2003 serial, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]office org software[/url]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][/url] buy oem software store locater software
macromedia flash player 8 software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]autocad inventor viewer[/url] buy software adobe
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]office like software[/url] uta software store
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]& software stores[/url] microsoft office 2007 enterprise crack
nero [url=http://bariossetos.net/]affiliate store software[/b]

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. I'd like to read something more about this theme. The only thing this blog misses is some pictures of some gizmos.
David Flouee
Cell phone jammer

Anonymous said...

The adjacent Great Smoky Mountains National Park, has transformed Gatlinburg into a mountain resort destination, packed with every sort of lodging the Smoky Mountains have to offer, dozens of local to national restaurants, and attractions galore. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url A saddle is meant to create this intimacy between man and best and the Portuguese saddle has been doing just that for centuries. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outerwear[/url] Balwnxkmq
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets[/url] Knqykuexn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] blnnnxpgv

Anonymous said...

Blackout curtains or curtain lining is a must for the kid's room. ugg boots uk I been a bit of a Viatri fan ever since he gave us a win over River, and to see him do it against Milan was fantastic. ugg The simplest resolution to this problem is always to get your handbags online favorites!. ghd red lust styler Metrocenter Mall used to be a happening hot spot but it now has two vacant anchor stores and the other anchors are held by Macy's, Dillards clearance center, Sears and JCPenney. north face sale young nonnude model girls As for what to come from Trendabl? nonude child models In 2007, Kimora Lee expanded her fashion house launching the KLS Collection.

Anonymous said...

When watching 20 minutes of coverage on any of the NBC channels take a count of the number commercials you see. ugg boots uk What do you do with coal? You burn it. http://www.downuggboots.com I can wait to wind it up and see how it will look. buy ghd The book is designed to maximise accessibility of the text for the reader. north face backpacks One of my personal favourites is this roll neck cable knit jumper from ASOS..