Friday, February 8, 2008

Randomness Attackkkkk!

So there you go. I have no class today and I'm a total bummer. Please bear with me. Thankyouverymuch.
I have nothing to say really so for now, get a taste of my randomness. Ahh. This is life! Bwahaha.
***
Hear ye, hear ye! Cindy's (aka Francesca Milyonarya) weblog is now hosted at ilabyu.net so to all her numerous fans and online friends out there, kindly changed her links to cindy.ilabyu.net. Thanks a gazillion :D
She must be having a hard time right now telling all her friends online about it so as a good friend of hers (we're friends Cindy, right?) I would like to help her through my blog and I hope that it would be of great help to her.
And I'm doing this all because She.is.Blair.Waldorf. LOL.

***

I'm mishing Misha again. Hey girl! Are you still in the gym or what? Haha. Kidding kiddo. "Magupdate kana! LOL." Well actually, Cindy said those exact words to me. Hahaha. She obliged me to update (big joke) so I'm gonna try if it'll work on you. Whaha :D
***
Today is February 8 and 6 days to go before Valentine's day. Wait... Did I just say that aloud? Am i really counting days before Vday? Oh no, no. This is so not me! Haha.

Yeah, Valentines. Nah. Whatever. Screw Valentines day. I dread it's coming and I hope you all know why. LOL.

***
No MYMP pictures yet and for all you know, it's Shine's fault. Haha. I just can't wait to share it all to you :D

As for now, I'll just have to share to you my newest favorite song from MYMP, So Perfect. Very, very nice and happy song :) I heard it in the concert last Saturday (I'm so not over it yet :p) because I was too busy taking pictures of Juris. Haha. In the midway of the concert, I just found myself realizing that I wasn't focused on the concert anymore. Hahaha. Thanks to Kuya Renz for making me remember of this song. With all of these you can tell that I'm a HUGE fan of MYMP.

So here it is. So Perfect by MYMP. This song is Oh-So-Perfect! Oh-So-Lovette! Enjoy :)

9 comments:

Misha said...

Cindy said the same words to me. Guess she copy pasted it huh? LOL

But you really don't have to miss me sis.. I'm just around.. but not in the gym anymore. That place's cursed. haha..

And one more thing.. I'm still planning to hybernate this VDAY.. T_T

Diane said...

Hahaha. Screw Valentine's Day :))

It's funny because I'm counting the days before Valentine's as well even if I don't have any "Valentine". Hahaha. But I'm actually excited for Feb. 14. I don't know why :)) Weird.

Anonymous said...

muahaha Misha, wag moko bukuhin =D

awww i am touched =D actually i like telling my frnds to change my link coz then i have to comment them, and then involuntarily they click my link and poof! my traffic increases. LOL.

they don't have to change it bcoz eventho they go to cindydandaaa, it's still gonna work. so s'all gooood =D but i really do appreciate it alot if they do change it coz i know it is such a big pain =D

so thankyou apple, ur the sweetest thaaaang =D

and yes, I AM BLAIR WARDOLF. walng aagaw. muahhaah.

i wanna see the mymp pictures. kulitin mo na c shine. hahaha. feeling close.

Anonymous said...

Apple! Sorry for the late reply, I linked you already! :)

Apple said...

Thank you cindy, misha and diane for the comments :D

Farah Deen said...

wow, thats a lot of scribbles! fun way to write down things in your mind and get your friends to response to you!

btw, counting down for Vday huh?i dont celebrate Vday- to me, love is all year round! :) hey, apple, u have a boyfriend? :)

Anonymous said...

^farrah, yes she does. LOL.

kwawa nman ung cbox mo. or gwa nalang cguro ng bago pag gnyan pren :)

wooohooo saturday na jan!

Anonymous said...

no. i even thot u hid it like what i did in mine. but yea, it's not working. maybe jsut try making a new one.

Anonymous said...

sure sweetie..i Linked yah aLready..=)