Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank God it's Thursday

ALOHA! I'm back!

Hello friends! Hello everyone! How's your week so far? Mine's going to be fine... Huh?!!

Hahaha.

Well, I guess I said that because I'm very much aware that it's not only till Thursday night that my week becomes a bit "fine". I consider Mondays to Thursdays as my most "dreadful-slash-pressuring-slash-mind-blowing" days of the week due to some nauseating pending and incoming loads of things to be done (and still counting) plus other responsibilities in my orgs and at home plus dealing with lots of crazy lovely people *deep sigh* that's why gladness fills my heart right now because it's another "Thank God it's Thursday" for me and tomorrow's gonna be a special day because I have no class. Sigh. What a relief.

Oh my, I really love Thursdays. I want more Thursdays :p

Enough for that. Let's get into the lighter side :)

Btw, my digicam is also back! Haha. I missed my precious cam so much that I couldn't almost live without it (haha. kidding) and most especially, I missed taking pictures of myself in it that's why the moment my aunt sent it back here in Dagupan just this afternoon (for she borrowed it to take pictures of my cousin's wedding last Saturday), excitement rushed into me and immediately did some Kodak moments. Hahaha. Talk about self-obsession and being vain :p

Exhibit A:
Picture Galore

First stop. It's me with Gweny and Mona at the canteen. Shine took this picture. I saw them after our performance in the Multi-purpose hall which I almost failed to catch because I was late :p

Exhibit B:

Candy on the Floor :)

Have you bought the Jan-Feb ish of Candy mag? It's Chesca Ortega of the High School Musical on Stage whose on the cover. That's all. Haha.
Exhibit C:
Who says your 2008 planner has to be from Starbucks?:p

Nah. Why buy a costly planner when it could only cost 100P and below? Be practical folks! Look my planner, it's just of ordinary type but I really use it.
Exhibit D:
Vandal Wall of ULNOS

Welcome! This is the messy board of Ulnos in which, as you can see, is at least functional. Haha. It makes it obvious that we're getting really busy for the release of our Tabloid this month.

That's all for now. I'm sleepy already. Goodnight to all of you :) Sweet dreams. God Bless.

0 comments: