Saturday, January 5, 2008

Now this makes sense!

I really enjoy making kapitbahay to blogsites out of nowhere and reading the posts despite that I don’t know the persons behind it personally. I adore how they express their thoughts, their styles of writing and in the top my list, the layouts of their blog (I swear I’ll be learning Adobe Photoshop soon!) Hayy, nakakainggit talaga.

Understanding the way the writers think through reading their thoughts and opinions made me convinced that we, Filipinos knows our English very well and I am proud that most of us are skilled in writing—to the highest level. Discovering this thing called blogging made me realize that you don't have to be intelligent or a highly intellectual person to come up with such wonderful thoughts. I mean that's already given. God must have gifted everyone the skill in writing and it’s just up to us if we’re going to utilize and nurture that's why the passion just comes out.

PS. Okay, so I might not be included in those "skilled"ones but I believe it’s just matter of practice and determination. Just wait and see :p

***

This had been a result of a certain type of condition called blog hopping addiction. Haha. Now you already have an idea that most of my free time goes to this kind of shall we say "activity" and sort of things like that. Only free time mom, promise :D

I have read this thing from a blog (http://clauddd.blogspot.com) owned by someone I totally don't know. You have no idea how I got there. I find this post interesting that it had made me smile that’s why I’m sharing it to you now. So what kung mababaw lang talaga ang kaligayahan ko? Lol :p

So here it is...

The rules are simple. List 20 things you want to say to 20 people but you know you never will. Don't say who they are.

1. Please buy me a laptop. I just realized last semester how convenient it would be to have one. (;
2. Please buy me a video cam so that I can create little movie series! (;
3. I foresaw the wall that is in between us now two years ago on a Tuesday night (or was it a Thursday?).
4. I saw your sister wearing my blouse! It was the green one that never came back to my closet! I looked for it for years. :(
5. I was the one who accidentally deleted your documents, not the one you had suspected. I'm sorry. :S
6. Your boyfriend invited me to my prom three years ago.
7. I knew what you were saying.
8. How did you die?
9. Can I have this and this and that and that... blah... blah... blah... FOR FREE? :D
10. I don't think that's an achievement at all.
11. I didn't say yes that night and put your hopes up like what you were trying to claim. I didn't know how to say no straight out so I just tried beating around the bush, as the cliche goes. Obviously, you took it as a yes.
12. I didn't say yes to you either. I just said that I could consider the idea.
13. We relied on the label but I didn't really feel it.
14. I lost the silver, I'm sorry. :(
15. Blog lurkers! I'd love to know who you guys are! :D
16. Too much self-obsession is bad.
17. Try not to see yourself as an outcast because you're not. Just let us in and learn to compromise. :D
18. You think you know but you have no idea. (Haha! :D)
19. Can you please give me more than a hundred and fifty? :D
20. Ha, ikaw? Hahaha! :)) You're too preoccupied with bar codes.

0 comments: