Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Things I Hate About You

Up to now, I still can't understand why there are some people who finds pleasure in dictating things that I should do in a very sarcastic and impolite way. Arrggh.
To ___ and ___, please forgive me but it really boils me up when you talk to me like that.
I have nothing against them and I don’t feel bitter because they're dictating me things but the case here is that they should at least say it a nice way. Ang sakit kasi sa tenga. Not naman as if may inuutusan sila. Just because I am the leader ba? Oh-come-on!
First of all, I'm not stupid for not knowing what to do.
Secondly, makakausap naman ako ng maayos eh.
I’m sure my friends know exactly what I'm talking about because they saw how upset I am after these people came to me, acting as if they are someone, asking me to do this and that. I mean hello?! Wala naman silang naitutulong, they just keep on criticizing (well not actually criticizing pero parang ganon ang dating) and they just do the talking thing.
I don't mean to be sensitive because I'm not sensitive in nature. In fact, I have this long string of patience when it comes to dealing with these kind of people. Maybe I just hate the feeling because I, myself makes it to a point that I talk to my members in an approachable way. Ayoko lang talaga yung nasisigawan or napagtataasan ng boses in any forms.

0 comments: