Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sembreak finally

Gawd, this day is soooooo boring. I can't imagine how I survived this super to the nth degree celcius hotness of the weather today. And hey, speaking of the weather... Isn't it that, supposedly our weather should be a little less warmer or should I say, colder? Whatever okay? But what's wrong with the weather?! It's freakin' hot this afternoon and I don't know what to do :l Rain, rain, please do rain!

Haha. Okay, enough about that.

Okay, since I have nothing to blog about really so I think I'll just be sharing some pics during our seminar last October 18 at the Fiesta Pavillion, Manila Hotel :)
On our way to Manila Hotel. What's with the snob attitude? Hahaha.
L-NU Nursing Student Council
Behind the scenes.
That's me in the lobby of Manila Hotel. First time eh. Haha.
With our very own CON Dean, Dr. Virginia Mendoza.
I've learned so much from this conference.
On our way home.

It's one of the best seminars I've attended so far and I'm really really grateful to be chosen as one of the representatives of our school. Ahh, the perks of being in the Nursing Student Council! Gahhh, I owe you this =) Thank you for this great opportunity!

P.S. Can I say hooray? Today is officially our first day of sembreak! Yehey!!!

2 comments:

jemimah said...

sembreaaaak nyo na!!!
hehehe
tapos na rin ako sa LNU, good bye LNU forever! heheh, yay!!

kelan pasukan nyo ulit? magpakita ka sa akin apppllee!! heheh :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Nakooo. Iba talaga kapag model student! Kung saan saan pinapadala ng school! Yeeees. :) Hay nakoo. Alam ko na madami pang oras paea magkita tayo, kaya okay lang yun! ;)

Enjoy your sembreak Applelove!! I miss youuu!!!