Monday, October 20, 2008

The Chosen Ones

Hello gorgeous people of this planet! This is our last week here in Manila for our affiliation. Bilis noh? The group from Veteran's went home last Friday kaya konti nalang kame sa dormitory here in Varsity Hills.

So here's the thing: You just have no idea how busy I am right now. As in busy-ness to the nth power, I swear. LOL.

Yung tipong di man lang makapagbukas ng other accounts like my friendster or multiply.

Yung tipong di pa kame makalabas labas ni Ishna (ako pa naman ang nagyaya. Sheesh)

Yung tipong di man lang makapagshopping for personal use sa Shopper'sville or MOA. Well nakapunta na ako sa SM Marikina last Saturday pero sobrang saglit lang. If ever makakalabas kame, sa NBS Katip lang mostly to buy the materials we need sa mga activities namin sa Sunshine.com.

Ahh. This is life. Sigh. But anyway, kahit gaano pa kame kabusy, I'm still very blessed and overwhelmed na sa Recovery ako napasama. With that I say, Sunhine.com is one of the best thing that happened to my life :D

Kweschon: Pwede bang maglibrary sa Ateneo kahit di ka student dun? Hehehe. May Case presentation kasi kame about bipolar disorder and we badly need some referrences. You know, you can't really trust the infos you get in the net. It's either we go to the city library or Ateneo. Hay ang hirap naman, sa Friday na pala namin ipapass. Yay yay yay yay.

Hidden agenda: para makakita ng mga artista. Hahaha. I'm such a loser.

I miss Dagupan.

I miss my room.

I miss my school.

I miss my parents.

I miss Sunshine and Izan.

I miss... YOU.

3 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Sana naman makapagmeet tayo kahit sandali lang. :( ingat Apple!

Sara Monica Soriano said...

wow i remember our case presentations before.. why don't you try sa national library sis. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I still love being busy. atleast there's something na pinagkakaablahan kesa sa walang ginagawa talaga.