Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Epal lang :p

Well, para maiba naman, I want to start this with my newest-most-favorite-commercial-EVER! Asteeeeg :p You've gotta love A Francis M. I hope he gets well soon :)

Ramon Bautista, YOU ROCK!!! Hahaha. Super laughtrip to the max, yo!

Watch and Learn.



So what do you think about it? Nakakaloko lang eh noh. So that's it. Yun lang naman. Hahaha. I'll be updating SOON after our finals exam. Please pray for me guys :) Love you all.

I'll be right back :)
P.S. I WILL SURVIVE 101!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg, Apple! :)

...and yeah, I love that commercial! But the Coke comm's my favorite :)

jemimah said...

U will survive! hehe dali lng yang 101! 102 ang medyo mahirap! yey, future colleague!

Anonymous said...

Cool commercial. Hahaha! Dito din madami ganyan :p di ko kilala si ramon b. :o ang loser ko grabe. hehehe.

GOOD LUCK APPLE! :)

kristine said...

gusto ko din ng commercial na yun! hahaha. good luck good luck! :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

i looove that commercial too!!

Anyways, good luck with your studies Apple!!