Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now it's time to breathe...

Semi-Final Exams are finally over!

Yahoo :) Now this calls for some MAJOR celebration. Cheers :D Haha. I really really really hope though that the results wouldn't be that bad. LOL. Oh please, I need to pass everything or else—mark my word (hahaha)—I wouldn't show up my face to the world EVER if I fail *knocks on the wood* even a single concept.

Anyways, based on my assessment on the exams today, I ranked it from my most difficult to the easiest one:

Rank 1: MS: Cardio-Neuro*
Rank 2: MS: Fluids and Electrolytes*
Rank 3: MS: Respiratory
Rank 4: Obstetric Nursing*
Rank 5: MS: Gastro-Intestinal
Rank 6: Psychiatric Nursing
Rank 7: Pediatric Nursing

FYI: The ones with asterisks (*) are those subjects I find a bit difficult. Jeeez. What an understatement! Haha.

Uhm.. Can I ask for a human minute please? I just badly need to perform my personal mantra...
I love Nursing.

I love Nursing.

I love Nursing.

I love Nursing.

I love Nursing.

I love Nursing.

I love Nursing.
Hahaha. Okay, so much for convincing myself. Lol.

Btw, I was supposed to post my VLOG (watch out for it :p) here today but the uploading in YouTube is taking like ages. *sigh* I guess I'll be posting it tomorrow na lang :p

***
CONGRATULATIONS, ATE CHESCA :D

So that's all for today :) See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

You're a smart student! You will not fail any of the subjects. That's for sure! Ikaw pa!

Anyways, excited pa naman ako sa VLOG mo. Wala pa pala. Anyways, i'll check it tomorrow! errr. later pala. heehee

Anonymous said...

MAY VLOG KA???? NASAAAAN NA!!! Haha!! =))) Naeexcite nako friend!! =)) I wanna see, I wanna see na!! Haha!! =P

Nako, yang mantra mo.. dati rin ni-chachant ko yan.. Haha.. pero ngayon, I heart business admin nako!! Haha!! Hindi ko nakaya pressure ng Nursing.. pero I'm sure you'll do good.. hello, matalino ata ang sister ko!! Heehee!!! TC Appleyy! =))

Anonymous said...

ILOVENURSING. ILOVENURSING. ImustLOVENURSING!