Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Happy Place :D

Hello, gorgeous people of the blogging society! My Tumblr Blog is up and running. Haha :D I'll be making that one as my random blog so you'll be seeing me update there more often (because I'm such a random person. lol)

And please don't forget to follow me. Hahaha.


But of course, this blog is still my first love (and Edward Cullen is my greatest love. Hahaha) I won't be changing the layout yet because tamad pa ako so I'll just probably keep it like this for now, simple and clean.

Sweet dreams. See you in dreamland :)

P.S. See I updated again! Hurray to me! *applauses* I'm so happy for my blog. Improving! Haha. Like I told you before... Bubuhayin ko ang blog na to! LOL.

1 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

hahah. Everyones seems to be creating their won tumblr account. haha