Friday, August 29, 2008

Last Duty Day Syndrome ♥

Goodbye Nuestro Senor Sto. Nino General Hospital. Goodbye Bayambang.

One of the best duty days ever! Lol. Our month-long duty in Nuestro has ended tonight and although it breaks my heart *LMAO* we officially said goodbye to Bayambang and as for me... to Nurse Francis ♥ Hahaha. We had our evaluations exam at 6 pm and everyone have finished it with no sweat. Lol. As our University President would say, "Team work and hard work will work". JOKE. Well seriously, the exam was not difficult only that there were some unfamiliar drug classifications that we haven't encountered before so that's where the power of a 20-20 vision works. Haha. Sucks to be me though, my sense of sight is kind of deteriorating so I have to wear my stupid glasses. Haha. I'm near-sighted btw. What a loser. Lol.

Anyways, if I haven't told you yet, my dutymates are the BEST people in the world—I love them all ♥ and we had the best times in Bayambang. Best people and the best times. Very nice :) Although sometimes there are some misunderstandings and other issues about the stupid van and others, I can say with conviction (exagge. hahaha) that we have the happiest and the best group the College of Nursing has ever made. Special thanks to Mam Nasog :)

Our almost-complete-picture. Sorry for the poor image quality :p

Btw, our next duty for the month of September will be on Metro Dagupan Centrum (not sure about the hospital name. Lol) 8-4 shift and I hope it will be as fun as like in Nuestro. Yeah, hopefully.

Our last pic before finally leaving the hospital. Nurse Francis at the middle ♥
:))

Here are some of the pics taken for the day: (Picture sharing galore. Lol)
The Anatomy of Tinola for dinner :p
Happiness :)
Shine: I'm gonna kill you, you biatch.
Me: Have mercy on me! Please!
Hmmm. What's with the pose?
Camwhoring moments

Okay that's all for tonight I guess. It's 1:20 na in my clock. Have to sleep na for Izan's grand bday Hawaiian-themed party at a resort somewhere in San Fabian. The attire? Swim wear. OMFG. Wish me luck. YES YOU HAVE TO. Lol.

:))

Bye.

3 comments:

jemimah said...

see, enjoy ang duty maski my pagtoxic minsan. miss ko na magduty, leche kasi wala pa rin un lisensya ko! gusto ko na magtrabaho!!! hahaha

akala ko sa PPH kau nagduduty?,ang layo naman nyan, napadpad pa kau sa bayambang! hehehe

ndi na kita nakikiita sa skul... magpakittaa kaa!! hehehe

Apple said...

Jems! Yeah, super enjoy namin lalo pag walang ginagawa. Hahaha.

At bakit naman di pa dumadating yang license mo? Anong petsa na! LOL. Baka nasa med school kana di mo pa nakukuha. Haha. Exagge.

Yup, PPH kami last month. Nitong Aug, sa Bayambang kame. Yah, medyo malayo ng konti pero keri lang :p

I wanna see you jems! Kelan tayo lalabas ulit?

:)

Apple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.