Friday, August 22, 2008

Apple is Back and Ready to Attaaacckkk!

I got home from my hospital duty (3-11 shift) at Bayambang Pangasinan last night at around 11:45 pm. It was tiring but fun of course :D Thanks to the nicest people on the face of the planet, my ever hilarious and lovable dutymates! I love you all <3

Lola Ancheta, my patient last week whose suffering from CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) of both the right and left, was still there and I was surprised because I thought she was discharged already because she'd been in the hospital for a week now. She told me that today was just supposed to be her check-up (she was discharged last Saturday) but she has to be confined because her dyspnea attacked again. She was on with a nasal cannula when I saw her. I got the chance to visit and talk to her later (because I was assigned on the ER yesterday) and so I found out why she's still confined. I hope she's doing fine now. Get well soon, Lola :)

Yet another day in my second home, the hospital :)

Happy 18th Birthday, Ms. Altheza Paguyo, one of my most loved dutymate! Get ready for our surprise later at the hospital. Mwahahaha.


***
Wow. Finally. My second post for the Month of August. Lovette. This is life :)

It's nice to be back.

I really miss blogging you know. I really miss my friends here (See: "The Beautiful Mind" section). I hope it's not yet too late to make bawi to them. I hope they still love me. Hahaha. I'll be visiting them pretty real soon :D

Plug: Visit My Happy Place, a place where nothing is yet to be seen yet. Hahaha. I'll be making this Tumblr blog as my random blog XD

So so so, what has kept me busy all this time? It's been like forever eh. Like totally. Hahaha. Let's check...

Okay, picture sharing time :)

***THE University Student Government Elections***
August 14, 2008

FYI: Yours truly is the Comelec Chaiman. Talk about "career".
NSC with the ULNOS
Me and the pretty faces of NSC :) (I belong!)
The Comelec Chairman *ehem* and pretty Shola :)
With the Ulnos people I love :D
Nursing Student Council

***Shine's 18th Bday at Regency Hotel***
July 7, 2008
We'll burn down the house :p
Sis Izan, Jamaica, Renee, Me and Charisse
The gorgeous Jamaica and me :)
My Sisters-for-life (The debutant on the middle)
Me, Shine, Ate Apple (Shine's ate), Izan and her sister Farrah

***My Nursing Student Career aka Hospital Duty***
Every Thursdays-Saturdays
The Future Nurses
We just love our future profession. Hahaha.
Me, Shine and Izan :)
The angst :p
Role Models? Hahaha. No way!

***Capping and Pinning Ceremonies***
CSI Stadia

Me and my Dad <3
I will be the best nurse in the world!
Future colleagues
We'll become nurses together!!!

P.S. Advance Happy 18th Bday Sis Izan! Love you sooooooo much! XoXo.

Bubuhayin ko ang blog na to! :))

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabe sis, IMY and ur blog!! =) it's been a long tym.. super busy mo pla hehe.. ^^,

Ishna Probinsyana said...

So you're finally back!! I missed you so muccch. Haha. I am glad you're updating again.

Naks, busy ka talaga ah. Ang active mo sa school mo! :) Career talaga oh! And congrats. Tapos na ang pinning nyo. Your dad looks young pa pala no?

And i hope your patiend get better soon, NUrse Apple. Amisshoooo!!

Anonymous said...

wow. capping! i had fun with my capping too!

anyway, i changed my site. I’ll be home in my tumblr account for months or years. I’ll still visit you parin. kindly change the link nalang.

Anonymous said...

APPLEEEEE!!!
OMGosh, salamat naman at bumalik ka na!! Sobrang busy ba ineng?? Ahaha! =)) Namiss kita sobra, promiseeee!!=))

I love this post!!I love the pics!! Haha! Photoblog na ba ito?? Wow, congrats sa capping and pinning!! Nako, konti nalang Apple, RN ka na!! Ayiheee!! Haha! =))

Anyways, yey!! May tumblr ka narin!! Vinisit ko na ikaw pero hindi pako makapagcomment eh,kay dito nalang ako nagleave ng comment.. at i-fofollow narin kita! =))

Dakilang Tambay said...

i miss you talaga. :) welcome back! :) lets party!

Anonymous said...

So kung hndi ka pa talaga babalik eh ipapasearch and rescue na talaga kita eh =D WELCOME BACK!

prang hndi ko keri ang magnurse, prang iiyak lang ako sa bawat mmamatay :(

at paganda ka ng paganda ha! kaya pla hndi mo na kkmi pinapansin! =D

ung tumblr mo lagyan mo nman ng date diba. kasi talagang prang nagpapahulaan ka lang talaga kung kelan mo ginawa umga entry dun. LOL =D

makapgtumbler ka din.

i love you!

Apple said...

Thank you thank you to all :))

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.