Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's all in the mind

Screw school. Screw MS. Screw nursing.

Hahaha. Just kidding :))

Okay so I'm not supposed to blog right now. Fine! Namiss ko lang magblog. Tagal ko ng di nag-uupdate. Sooooobrang busy kasi ako right now, as in. Busy sa school. Busy sa ULNOS. Busy sa life. Busy busy busy. Hayyy. You can't imagine how busy I am right now. Deepest sigh ever.

So anyways, orientation pala namin sa Pangasinan Provincial Hospital tomorrow, from 8am-12 noon sa San Carlos, Pangasinan and then exam namin sa NCM RLE at 1 pm. Kamusta naman yun diba? LOL.

Ang sarap mabuhay!!! Arghhh.

Anyways, I'll try to make a more decent update next time =p I'm gonna make kwento about Shine's debut last Sunday. Andaming happenings. Gazillion pictures are coming up so stay tuned! Btw, I'm typing this whole crap sa isang internet shop malapit samin so I have to stop right now. Gosh, this is so random. This post is so sabog! Hahaha.

One more thing, please pray for me guys! Exam na namin on Saturday. Bale 7 exams all in all and take note, for one day lang yun ha! My gawd. Nakakaloka. Tapos on Sunday, general rehearsal na namin for our Capping ang Pinning. OMG, sa Monday na pala yun! Yay. I'm so excited.

You know you love me :)

P.S. This blog is still alive. I'll be returning comments soon :D

11 comments:

Dakilang Tambay said...

wow. capping And pinning.

i miss that day :(

congrats!

jemimah said...

ang layo naman nang pagduduty-han nyo! good luck na lng sa pag gising pag morning shift kayo! hehehe

congrats sa capping and pinning sa monday, ibig sabihin lng nun, start na ng nursing toxicity to the highest level! hehehe

di na kita nkikita campus!!! =P

Ishna Probinsyana said...

yahoo. capping and pinning naaa! i know you're super looking forward to it. ;) i miss you.

Anonymous said...

IMY sis! =) ang layo nman ng duty nio.. hehe.. ingat lagi! ;)

Anonymous said...

IMY sis! =) ang layo nman ng duty nio.. hehe.. ingat lagi! ;)

xty said...

Apple! I miss your long updates! Haha!

Good luck sa exams niyo! Galingan mo!! :D

Anonymous said...

That's great! Capping/badging is actually the half-way-there mark of a nursing student :)

Congratulations :D

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh by the way
I made a forum..
It's like an online community for Filipino nurses

:D
http://forums.nurseako.com
:)
be sure to check it out

Emzkie said...

bz ka na naman.. hehehe.. napadaan lang. =)

Anonymous said...

capping and pinning. hndi ako mkarelate. LOL

i miss you alots! nammiss ko na ung pagppapampam mo sa cbox ko. LOL.

magupdate kna ulit!
loveyah =)

Anonymous said...

Hello,care for an exchange links? check out my blog and if you are interested, feel free to place my blog in your blog roll and leave me a message with your URL and link. I will add you right after I receive your message. Thank you and I look forward for your message.