Monday, June 2, 2008

Your most friendly sample ballot

I'm not sure if tapos na ang voting or something but I just want to help my close blogger friends and favorite bloggers in the Candy Teen Blog Awards. This is the least thing that I can do so... PLEASE help them win!!!

VOTE WISELY coz I am wise. Haha. Vote for my favorites!! Vote them or else...

Best Overall Blog

* Memoir of an Heiress by Miiszangel
* KAAKAAMS by kaakaams
* Flying with my Asymmetrical Wings by Brae

Best Use of Photography

* Kiss the stars with me by XTY

Best Blog Design

* STEREO-LOVE.CO.CC by GYK

Best-Written Blog

* Bottled Cocofrap by tric

Best Blog Name

* PRINCESS-LOVE[dot]net by Kisty

Best Special Interest Blog

* Kai Reyes: Made in the RP- Living in the UK by kaireyes

People's Choice

* Nursecissism by x-y

Please cast your votes HERE.
P.S. Don't forget to use this sample ballot.

***
YOU MUST LOVE ME :)

Coz it's all the random things you need to know.


* Thank you for all your birthday greetings!!! I am so overwhelmed and happy and overjoyed and...so on. lol.

* It sucks to be nineteen.

* Me and Ishna are textmates now. And I love her. Bow.

* Romantic Princess is the cutest thing on this planet.

* After 87698789696977899 years, may kuryente na kami sa wakas! Oh kay sarap mabuhay! Hehe.

* Sana sa June 23 pa ang pasok namin. Hayayayyyy.

* Wala pa ring Eclipse dito sa NBS!!! Mga inutil! HAHAHA. Somebody help! I'm gonna die! Kailangang maihabol ito before the pasukan!!!

* Tric looks like KC in her Multiply primary pic. Woot woot!

* And I want to look like KC too :( Ugh. Hehe. JOKE.

* I love Edward. Period.

* December.can't.come.fast.enough :l

* Soooobrang OA ng 2nd batch ng PBB Teen Edition Plus!!! Arghh. I hate them except Robi, okay! Soooobrang OA si Beauty eh. Haha. Baduy ko ba? La lang masabe eh. Haha.

* June 22 is my Lola's Birthday :)

* 3rd year na ako. Welcome to my personal hell on earth O_o

* I'm on the 10th Chapter palang ng "To Kill a Mockingbird". Boo :l

* I'm using the Blogger template right now. Tamad akong magpalit nga layout eh. But it's nice diba? It looks simple and neat. Diba?!

* I can't wait till December! Ano ba?! Ang tagal naman. "Time is slow for those who wait..." nga naman talaga.

I'm outta' here. Bye :>

[Edit]: You're gonna love me for this. Or you might. LOL. Thank you Patty for this.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support.

Anyway, I do have a copy of Eclipse (as well as New Moon) kaya lang ebook if you are interested leave me a comment na lang.

xty said...

Sana kami din sa June 23 pa pasok namin. Asa! Haha.

Ako nalang ata di ngababasa ng Eclipse. Palagay ko di ko na mababasa yun dahil pasukan na. Hay.

Mas gusto ko ung layout mo na yan. Mas ok! :)

Wah. Pinlug mo ulit ako. Thank you!!! :D

Mayee M. said...

hi :)

and bait mo, todo plug. hehe.

and i kinda noticed that we know common people. wala lang. hehe. dumaan! :)

kristine said...

hello!... dropped by. hmm. i was a bit disappointed with the clip. hay. pumepepper spray moment ehh... naman! no reaction from james. haha. but surely, rob scenes will be what i'll be watching out for. :D

Dakilang Tambay said...

kami wala na pasok. hahaha!

di ko pa nababasa ang eclipse. hahaha.

napanood ko na din ang romantic princess at ang ganda nya.

nakaboto na ako sis! :)

miss you bigtime

Anonymous said...

wow. thanks for the support. i'll surely make a link on my site. not for voting me on candy but because we're both addicted to twilight. we both hate beauty (she keeps saying she's being real but she's just hard as a shiny plastic.) and i adore robi. i also don't like nicole.

btw. ate tric is so pretty talaga.

thanks for the vid.

Anonymous said...

wow. thanks for the support. i'll surely make a link on my site. not for voting me on candy but because we're both addicted to twilight. we both hate beauty (she keeps saying she's being real but she's just as hard as a shiny plastic.) and i adore robi. i also don't like nicole.

btw. ate tric is so pretty talaga.

thanks for the vid.

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Hey Applelove! Haha. Namention na naman ako sa blog mo. kinikilig ako. :P

Yahoo. 3rd yr ka na. Magduduty ka na. Capping nyo na! I know you're excited. And a little nervous, but i know you can handle it.

I'm team Robi all the way! And i like Beauty. Haha. :P

Anonymous said...

Apple! Super thanks sa plug! Hehehe!

Excited na talaga ako sa Twilight movie! We love Edward! :)

Gusto ko si Robi. I hate Nicole. :D

jemimah said...

share ko lng, si beauty schoolmate ko sa college, but 1st year ata sya nung nagrereview ako eh. and si nicole, 1st cousin ng friend ko from college. wla lng.

never liked nicole, aliw ako ky beauty. haha.

ndi ko pa nababasa yang twilight series, my next in line pa e. mga books na nabili ko dati na hangang ngayon di ko nabasa. hihihi

3rd year na sya!! oi, di ka nagblog about sa hospital experience mo nung summer. dapat my documentation yun. hehehe wla lng! :P

ksheee said...

Yay. Kamukha nga ni Ate Tric si KC. Hahaha. Nice.

June 23 pa po pasok niyo? Aww. You're lucky.

Wala na yung favorite ko sa PBB. Dapat hindi tinanggal si Alex. Haha! Sana si Beauty na lang.

Anonymous said...

IMY sis! hayz.. ang bagal ng inet namin! grrr!! >.< niwei, eclipse, d q parin nababasa, laziness.. whaha! xP

Aryan said...

ang dami mong plugs! haha.

and lampas na beeday mo? sorry wasn't able to greet you! :(

belated happy bday! better late than never :P

mwa mwa! i missed ur blog!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.