Friday, June 20, 2008

Because school is not so cool

Hello everyone! I'm still alive. Hahaha. I swear I'll be updating soon. As in real-time-soon. LOL. My first week in school was H-E-L-L btw so please bear with me :)
Junior life sucks bigtime! Wish me luck guys.
Welcome to the real world, Apple :l
I'll try my very, very best to answer all your messages in the tagboard and reply to your comments and whatnots soon. Yay! Soul sisters and BFFs, I'll be visiting your blogs ASAP :) Gawd, I'm missing all of you!!! (Refer to my "The Beautiful Mind" link list :p) Hahaha. You know you love me! xoxo, Apple =D
[Edit:] Hey! I have a favor to ask :D Please vote for my forever idol, Ate Chesca Sumilang!!! She's one of the finalists for VAIO Pink in Sony's I Am VAIO contest.
There's no need to register or anything, just click on here photo/name and that's it! It's so easy to vote, so VOTE NOW. Tell your friends about it today :)

VOTE HERE

P.S.S Happy Birthday to my Lola. I love you so much =)

11 comments:

kristine said...

Ohhh. Senior life is harder. :( boooohoooo. Ha ha.

xty said...

Wah. Miss you too!! :)

Christine said...

Ooh. I miss how school sucks the hell out of my life! I miss school. Haha :]

Goodluck on junior life

and I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by my blog...

feel free to come back anytime ;)

ksheee said...

Hirap na pong makahanap ng time parang makapag-online, eh? Sagabal sa blogging yung school. HAHA.

Chesca said...

Thanks for plugging, Lyra! :)

Junior year sure isn't easy, but you'll get through it. You can do it! :)

Chesca said...

Thanks for plugging, Lyra! :)

jemimah said...

Walang klaseeee!! first day an first day ko sa pagbabalik eswela ko wala pa tlgang klase! school mate, kelan tayo magkikita sa campus? will txt u!! hehehe

3rd year = toxic. pero ok lng yan! kayang kaya yan!! woo-hoo!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :)

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

True that. Junior years is the hardest year for a nursing student.. :)

Apple said...

WOW! Ate ches was here :)

No prob ate! You're so very welcome!