Saturday, June 28, 2008

Plug :)

Quick post.

May blog na si Shine! Hahaha. You know her na, right? I've been mentioning her in my blog randomly like in the sun-is-for-the-lovers-only thing. Hahaha. She's so precious, diba? LOL. For the information of everyone, she's one of the closest person to me...ever since! Hahaha.

Welcome to the blogging world, S! Cheers :) Actually, ako talaga ang nag-influence sa kanya to make her own blog kaya wala pa syang idea totally about the whole thing. Hahaha. Love you sis!

She's been bugging me to make an entry about it so here it is, sweetie pie :D Ibida ko daw sya eh. Whaha.

So yeah, please visit her blog and kindly welcome her =) Thanks in advance.

Sunshine of Your Life

Updates coming up soon :)

You know you love me,

xoxo, Apple

***

Your the only other half that makes me whole...

Question: May alam ba kayong song na may ganitong line sa lyrics? What's the title? :)

[Edit:] Alam ko na yung title! "Make me whole" by Amel Larrieux. Thank you Tric and Nadine :) Super ganda ng song na to', I swear. Super fave ko siya kasi... nakakainlove :) Hahaha. The song is so sincere and so solemn. Grabe, I still cry whenever I hear this song. Haaayyy... Ang sarap pakinggan habang umuulan... and malamig ...and you're lonely... and gusto mong magmoment. Hahaha. Corny.

This is one of the truest song anyone has ever written.

Eto na! I have decided. Sure na ako. This will be my wedding song someday! Hahaha :))

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls

Your love completes my existence

You're the other half that makes me whole

You're the only other half that makes me whole

P.S. La akong mahanap na playlist nung song kaya sa youtube ko na lang kinuha =p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title is Make Me Whole by Amel Larrieux. Eto ba yung lyrics?-

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
Your the other half that makes me whole.
Your the only other half that makes me whole.

Kung yan yung iniisip mong song, yan yun. Hehe. Labo! :)

Nadzie said...

Ayyy!! Naunahan nako ni Tricia!! Haha!! Naexcite pa naman ako sa pagsagot kasi isa din yan sa mga fav kong songs!! =)

Makinig ka sa 89.1.. yung dreamsounds nila (ewan ko nga lang kung meron parin hangang ngayon), sobrang nakaka-senti! Haha! Dun ko first narinig yang Make me whole eh! =D Tuwing Sundays yun ng gabi! Grabe mag-e-emo-emohan ka talaga pag nakikinig ka dun! Haha! Seryoso! =)

Dakilang Tambay said...

super favorite ko ung make me whole. kakainlab noh:)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Apple!!!! Update ka na ulet. Haha. Miss you. btw, I said hi na to your friend, Shine. Heehee.

Anonymous said...

hndi ako makarelate sa song. LOL. hndi ko alam.

ill drop by ur friend's blog.

ilove you apple!!!