Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Twilight Madness

About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

O.M.G. Hyperventilation to the extremes!

I saw this Twilight teaser from Gyk's blog and I just want to repost it here to help spread the good news to everyone. Good in the "good news" doesn't even fit, though, but even so, you're gonna love me for this. I swear. LOL.

So, without further adieu, here's the video that will surely make your dreams come true, in the literal sense of the word.

Here it is. Indulge :))

Twilight in HD


Coming out this 12.12.08

Have yourself an early-merry-little Christmas!

Sigh. Don't you just wish that you possess this supernatural power of making the time pass by fast, I mean fast-forwarding the time so it'll be December 12 already? Haha. I hope I do :(

Anyway, everybody seems sooooo excited about the movie and I can see no reason why they wouldn't! Edward Cullen is just too good to be true, or as Bella describes, "too perfect to be real", even in the movie, I hope. Honestly, I'm not that certain if Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter) can justify the character well. My imagination and perception of Edward's "perfection" in the book doesn't seem to satisfy me in the person of Robert P. but, maybe, I'll just have to make my judgment until the movie comes out in the big screen. Whoohoo. Big event.

Actually, I just started reading the book, I'm on Chapter 14 already. Or rather, nasa Chapter 14 pa lang ako. Haha. Okay, fine. I must admit, my reading ability is not that quite good. Or read: I'm not quite a fast reader. Or easily put as: my reading ability suck bigtime. Haha. Whatever.

Edit: I've finished reading the book already!!! This calls for a major celebration! I'm already starting with the 2nd book :) I.am.loving.my.summer.vacation.

Yeah, I know, I'm not like Tric (I love you, mare) and the others who can be considered as "voracious" who have the ability to read a book like this in two days or less. Me, on the other hand, can be considered more of a "frustrated" reader for that matter. Why-oh-why have I missed having that skill of reading fast? Sigh. Maybe I just never like reading that much, since now. Before, I see it more of a task than a hobby that's why I'm not really into reading, if you know what I mean. LOL. Scholastic readings, yes, of course, I had enough of that. Or rather, I'm already fed up with that. Haha.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

The moment I read this certain line from the preface of the book, I already had this strong feeling that this book's going to be freakin' good. And truly it was, better than I expected, actually.

I bought the book at Powerbooks, SM Megamall last Friday when I went to Pasig (FYI: I used to live there for many years) to attend Emil's Christening. And also, my Auntie Emily and Ate Myleene, my cousin, with her family arrived here in the Philippines so everyone in the family was there, almost complete. I wasn't really surprised that we're all present because it's sort of a must to show up there when they arrive. LOL.

Good thing, this book isn't yet sold out in bookstores in Manila so I wouldn't end up disappointed as what happened when I searched for this book in NBS, Dagupan. The books here were more limited, I guess.

I wish I could finish this book soon (or sooner) so I could start (or rush) on the second book, New Moon, before the school is about to begin. Go go go Apple!!!

I love you Edward Cullen.

You are the love of my life.


You dazzle me every time. It never fails.

:)

P.S. Birthday ko na sa May 24! Please don't forget leave your birthday greetings here :D Heehee.

PSS. Here's the first part of my plugging thingy for my friends and blogmates joining the Candy Teen Blog Awards :)

Please vote these blogs in the Candy Teen blog Awards, BEST USE OF PHOTOGRAPHY category.

*Kiss the stars with me*
By: XTY

Vote here!

.....and....


Please support Xyla De Vera by clicking on the image and look for the word NURSECISSISM. Thank you!

11 comments:

jemimah said...

hahaha madami pang time. meron pa sa nbs ang book? kasi i think i need to start reading again.. kelangan ko ng mental stimulation.. hahaha

hehe kelan pala start ng classes sa LNU? hangang kelan ang enrollment? hihihih

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Did you just plug my blog in your entry??? Awww. Natouch naman ako. :)) THANK YOU!!! :)

Wow. Twilight Craze. Lahat ng mga tao naaaddict na dun. Maganda ba talaga? Parang gusto ko tuloy basahin. Haha. Ang ganda ng line sa preface. Nakakaantig. Hahaha. Si Cedric Driggory yung guy? Kaya pala familiar ung face niya nung pinanood ko yung trailer. Mukhang maganda rin ung movie. :)

Hmm...

Advance Happy Birthday!!! :)

Christine said...

I can't waaaiiiit! :)) But I heard the premiere will be moved to sometime in January because of the ever-so-controversial MMFF! Ugh. :(

Aaanyway, I just started reading, too and I'm on the 16th chapter. I stop myself once in a while kasi tinitipid ko! HAHAHA :))

Trish said...

Read the other books na! OMG!! Then let's talk about it! Hehe! :)

Edward is to die for. Perfection! Hahaha! I wish he was real!!! :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

You were in the metro?? Sayaaaaang! haha.

Well, I'll buy that book too. Pag natapos ko na yung ibang books na binili ko. And kapag my pera na ulet ako pambili. HAHA.

Oh, lapit na pala birthday mo! yii. blow out ha? heehee.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Apple said...

may papansin na nagcomment dito kanina. haha. walang magawa sa buhay. i pity him/her :(

Anonymous said...

I just cannot resist commenting on this entry of yours, stumbling upon this blog. I am a big fan of Twilight, and I am so glad many people are taking an interest in it like I am.

Yes, Edward is the picture of perfection. And picking Robert Pattinson to play his role? PERFECTION. Although some people the airing of Twilight in the Philippines is not certain to air on December 12. :| Because of the Metro Manila Film Festival. Hopefully it could air earlier than expected. :)

Oops, sorry for raving. Dropping by. :) Commenting is much better than tagging, don't you think?

Bea said...

I'm reading Twilight right now. Grabe, <33333 Haha.

Anonymous said...

Excited na din ako para sa movie. Sana December na. Haha

I'm currently reading Eclipse at excited na din ako sa release ng Breaking Dawn!

Anonymous said...

nyc ba twilight?? haha! grbe, il try watching dat nga sumtyms.. :D IMY sobraaaa sis!! hehe, nakakatamad mag-update hehe..