Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ahhhh. This is LIFE!

I am on Hiatus NO MORE.

GG is back. Georgina is back.

SO AM I.

This is really is it! Now I can officially greet myself a merry, happy vacation...at last! My week-long sleepless nights reviewing for my Micropara and NCM 100 is finally over. Well at least for now. LOL. I've been longing for this y'know, I mean a real-slash-true-to-life vacation coz if you still don't know yet, I'm in school like 75% of the time. Or make that 80 %. Haha. Yeah, seriously. For the past two years of my academic life here in college, (yay. I'll be in my junior year this sem btw) I haven't recalled any worth-remembering moments of my summer vacation. Last summer, as far as my poor, crappy memory is concerned, I was also in school having my summer classes. We weren't really required to take summer till our 2nd year summer but I enrolled because I thought it would be a good idea to make use of my summer vacation wisely by advancing some minor subjects and yes, it really was a great help to lessen up my loads for the next semester. Besides, being stuck at home is much worst than I could imagine summer classes would be. Since I have anticipated being at home to be as twice as boring, I took up summer classes. Apparently, as you can see, my whole freshmen year was spent (or can you call that devoted?) in school. Oh yes, I love school! I love being in school. Or not? LOL.

So why am I ranting about all this nonsense? What's the point? Hahaha. Yeah, I know. Don't mention it. I'm pointless. I'm nonsense. But maybe I am just the owner of this almost-forsaken-ancient blog and I have all the right to be pointless and nonsense. Haha. Just kidding. Well seriously, maybe I'm just happy that I have survived another semester. Maybe I'm just happy to have a break, not being in school OR not having any meetings or commitments with my orgs even for a while. Maybe I'm just happy not being worried about anything and be carefree.

The bottom line of this post: I am really back.

My Internet/Blogging Activities Checklist:
  • Help promote blogger friend's blog for Candy Teen Blog Awards (OMG. I am so sorry about this)
  • Return comments
  • Comment on friend's blog
  • Research about AGN and RHD
  • Email mom for Mother's Day
  • Reply messages in my tagboard
  • Post about updates for the past weeks that I was gone
  • Post about my Summer Vacation plans
  • Post about my 19th birthday resolutions
  • And so on...

4 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

apple! GG is back and it sucks kase hindi ko pa napapanood ulet. grrr.

welcome bacck! inggit ako kase you're back sa online world. heehee. ako, medyo matatagalan pa ata.

miss you more! mwah! mwah!

Anonymous said...

Welcome baaaaaaaaaaack! :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back sweetie :)
cant wait to read your updates...

xoxo

Diane said...

I'm glad you're back :) Oh, parehas pala tayo! Incoming third year :) Hahaha. Wala lang. Enjoy your vacation :)