Friday, March 14, 2008

Four. Tres. Two. Uno

Listen up y'all, cause this is it
The beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-cious
Updates:
  • Starting Monday next week before the Holy Week vacation , I'm going to be very busy in school and in Ulnos so you may (or may not) see me update my blog that much. I really want to take my studies seriously (to the next level seriousness) because I want to give my grades a total make over especially now that I couldn't take my Micro Para and NCM 100 as a joke ever coz definitely, they're not. Please bear with me.
    Mia and Jems would probably understand this since mga nurses na sila. Haha. Anyway, speaking of our resident RN bloggers, I think above anyone else, they are the ones who have all the right and privilege in this world to blog as much as they want coz they don't have to problem school anymore. Hahaha. I so envy them :( LOL.
  • I bought myself a March copy of Uno Magazine yesterday. Of course I do know it's a men's magazine but it's not what you're thinking. LOL. It's also not that I've ditched off my Candy magazines and that I've switched to Cosmopolitan, Glamour, FHM and Uno Magazine for that matter but (okay, here it is) I just did buy one because of this one major reason...
Ellen Adarna, my most favorite Candy Girl is on the cover!!!

Behold and see her evolution from sweetie...



To hottie...


OMG! That was waayyy too H-O-T to handle!
Pictures taken here.

***
Notice to the Public:

Note: Yeah, I know I'm such a big fat liar when I said that this is not a blog post but I've changed my mind. Hahaha. Weird ko noh? The Notice to the Public section can be found now in the sidebar of my blog (for the meantime only) to give way for this post so you can comment about it. Baka din kasi maguluhan kayo :)

Okay, so now you understand. You may now proceed reading this whole thing. LOL.

# 1: I've changed my layout...finally. Waddaya about it guys? Is it just ok or what? Please let me know so I can do something about it. Malakas kayo sakin eh :)

# 2: Prior to # 1, upon changing my layout, due to an unconscious negligence and my semi-ignorance to these things (it's actually my first time), The Beautiful Mind, my Official Link List was lost, deleted or whatsover which would mean that some of you (a lot, actually) will not be able to see their links for the meantime. My sincerest apologies.

Unfortunately, it's totally gone now except for the links in "The Glamorous" section, previously named Highly Recommended. Those people in that list are some of my closest friends here, my blogkadas so I have memorized their sites already, kaya ayun. I didn't see that coming, really, kaya wala sanang magtatampo or what kasi lahat kayo, love ko :)

Believe me, I have backed up everything so perfectly before I finally clicked that 'Save Template' button so please don't raise your eyebrows on me coz I'll do my very best naman to make it up to you, to find your sites and link you again...from scratch. Yeah, that's the deal.

Tck. Sayang. I have 100+ links pa naman na ata :(

So yun, if ever napadaan kayo dito and you'll be searching for your link (and you couldn't), please let me know so I can add you up ASAP. That' a promise.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

# 3: Don't forget to comment on my posts. Yes, this is the most important thing you have to know. LOL. You know where and you know how. Less than a minute of you're precious time won't hurt :)

# 4: Beware of hackers. Misha's blog (and multiply?) has been hacked din ata according to our sister, Mia. I'm not sure okay but I'm worried of course. Before it was Cindy's multiply and now it's Misha's blog. We'll never know who will be their next victim so be careful. Be very, very careful guys.

Edited: It's confirmed already. Misha's blogspot, multiply, 2 friendster accounts and for heaven's sake, even her emails was hacked.

I mean, WTH? What is dead wrong with this world nowadays? Tsk tsk tsk.

GET A LIFE, LOSERS! BACK OFF and leave my girls alone! Please lang noh?

***
Tags

Rules:
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3.Tag at least 10 of your closest friends that you want to meet up in the future. You may register your names here if you want to.
This is fun!
What: Blogkada and Blogger friends reunion/meet up/get together

Where:
SM Mall of Asia (or where ever. you set the place)

When: Date/Month/Year at ____ a.m/p.m (you set the time)

ATTENDANCE IS A MUST.

You are officially invited:
1. Ishna
2. Cindy
3. Misha
4. Jemimah
5. Mia
6. Tric
7. Bianca
8. Arianne
9. Mapi
10. XTY

Keep the list going. See-you-all-real-soon!

Hahaha. Ayos ba mga dude?

Actually, I had this very funny but cool thought after Moi and my sister love Ishna have talked about our plans of meeting up when I'll go there in Manila sometime...in the near future (haha), during my vacation, if there are any. LOL. So yun nga, I was like, "Why not, poknat?". Brilliant idea! Haha. It looks like the coolest kids in town have come up with the coolest-idea-ever! Oh, may aangal? Bwahaha.

Can you imagine how supah cool and fun is that to meet your closest friends in the cyberworld someday? I'm pretty, very so sure (haha. forgive my redundancy :p) that would be a looot of fun!!! As in 100% fun.

Hey, I'm serious okay? I'm dying to see you all in person! Hahaha.

***

Tag from Cindy and Chynx:

10 Random Things/ 10 Things People Don't Know About Me

1. I'm currently applying to be the EIC (Editor-in-Chief) of our school's publication. Yeah, I know it doesn't seems like I'm qualified or something because I'm not that good in writing as you do (haha. just kidding) plus I do not have the perfect grammar but yeah, believe it or not, I took the guts of intending to be the EIC.

FYI: I've been in ULNOS, the Official Student Publication of L-NU for one year now in where I'm currently the Feature Editor.


Lord, let thy will be done.

Prayers, that's what I need from you all right now so can please do you me this little favor of including me in your prayers tonight or the next night or the next, next night? Haha. I will definitely appreciate if you do :) Btw, our Associate Editor and Managing Editor are my fellow candidates in the EIC spot (rawr) and we'll be having our exams from Monday to Tuesday (double rawr) so I'm really getting nervous now. Please, please, please pray for me!

2. I know you already this but beside my ULNOS, I'm also a part of our University's Choral, the L-NU Choral or in other words, I am supergirl. *Very long silence* Screw up, I'm joking man! Hahaha. BIG FAT JOKE okay? Not funny actually. Why? Take it from Spiderman, "With great power comes with great responsibilities." Okay, you got my point. LOL.


Find me in this picture :p

On the contrary of my being a Choir member, yes I can sing but I'm not that really good as what Ishna and Jems might be expecting as of this moment coz fyi again, they've been bugging me to post a video with me singing. Kamusta naman yun? Hahaha. Well girls, CHILAX. Don't worry coz your request might be granted soon. Whahaha. Feeler ako eh.

3. I had my hair rebonded twice already. My hair was naturally curly before kaya naman for a change, I decided to have my hair rebonded.


Virgin hair no more :p

4. Chace Crawford is the man of my dreams! Errr. Do I need to explain that? LOL.


5. I hate loud people especially those who cannot control the modulation of their voice. I mean, diba? Imbyerna. It's soooo annoying lang kasi masakit sa tenga. Ako kasi, I don't want to be scolded or masigawan in any forms because I believe na lahat ng bagay ay nadadaan sa magandang usapan. Okay that was a replay.
I've said this na kasi before in my previous post. Better not talk nalang if you're gonna make sigaw. Haha. Conyotic tone ba?

6. I want to become a Community Health Nurse someday. Yes, among all the fields in nursing, this is what I really wanted to be. Well, I also want to be a hospital nurse but I have this strong feeling na sa community ang calling ko. Before kasi, I don't want to take up nursing coz I wanted to become a Social Worker. Yup, I had dreams before of becoming a volunteer social worker but of course ayaw ng parents ko. So yun, I've realized later on when we were having our duties na in the community that I'm a social worker na rin in a way kaya naman right now, I'm enjoying my nursing course :)

7. Sinigang is my favorite-food-of-all-times! Hmmm...

8. I love sunset more than sunrise. I don't know the exact explaination to this pero there is something really unique about sunset eh. Uhm, maybe its drama? Haha. I'm not sure :p

9. I'm an Olsen Twins fan. Haha. Corny.

10. I love you all. Hahaha. Wala na akong maisip eh. Sorry :D Ie-edit ko nalang to kapag may naisip na ako, okay?

And last but not the least, another tag from Chynx
:

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Technorati authority explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Make more new friends.
Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3.Tag your friends as much as you can.

***************************
1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana’s Site
3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.
4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5.My Family is my Life
6. The Simple Life of a Baghag
7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today
8. House Everything
9. The Creativity in Me
10. Travel and Photography
11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
12. Nora’s Notes
13. Noras Family Treasures
14. Fil-Oz Blog
15. What A World
16. More on Health
17. Everyday Life
18.Pinaywifespeaks
19. Pinaywife Atbp.
20. Laugh Out Loud
21. Life’s Lessons
22. Kerslyn’s Comfort Zone
23. Borski and Nai
24. Daniel's Girl
25. The Sweetest Escape

Now I'm tagging everyone in "The Beautiful Mind" list :D

Have a happy weekend to all!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to comment? Lol

I can't believe I'm one of the ten persons you want to meet in the near future! Haha! Thank you for that! :)

I was taken aback when I saw Ellen Adarna in the cover of UNO. She's so sexy.

Btw, your new layout is nice! And good luck to your EIC application! You can do it! :)

Anonymous said...

New layout is nice.

Ellen Adarna is so pretty and I must say she looks so hot on her UNO pictures.

Anonymous said...

One more thing, bakit nga ba may mga taong ganun. I mean, ano ba mapapala nila kapag nang-hack sila nang profile or even mails nang mga tao?

Anonymous said...

gusto ko rin mag pa rebond :( your hair looks really nice!
& Olsen twins fan din ako lol! i wish that they would make more movies together...they were so cute nung bata pa sila.. ^^

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Aw. you're gon be busy. I'm gon miss your updates!! find time to update pa rin. :D pero syempre, mas importante yung studies, i'll understand kung hindi ka na masyado makapag uppdate.

whoah. grabeng transformation ni ellen. she's one of my fave candy girsl. :) ang ganda talaga nung face nya.

and, good luck sa application for the EIC. you're a good witer, apple. (natawa ako sa *im joking man* lol heartbreak kid!)

yay. ang saya! haha. :) sana nga magmeet tayong lahat. wuhooo. that'll be loads of fun. fer syeeerr. lol.

happy weekend dear!

Anonymous said...

ay grabe ang haba. nawindang ako. and i thought i have long blog entries. mine is like 20% of urs.

anyhoozle!!!!! welcome back apple! inaabangan kita at nung nagbalik ka eh busy nman ako sa hndi ako nkkpagcomment. saturday ngyon so ngkatime din ako finally! pero wag ka, plagi ko nman to nivvisit noh. i love ur new layout btw! sa wakas. inartehan mo nrin ang blog mo. ako hndi ko prin alam ggwin sa blog ko kc wla prin ako mhanap na layout na SOOO ME lamo un.

ur idol ellen adarna looks so much better than before! magccover na nga rin ako ng UNO magazine pra maging gnyan ako. KIDDING. lol

sa meet up na tag, gusto ko sana pmunta but noooo. i cannt :(

woohoo editor inc hief. big time kana apple. ill pray for u, dont worry. if its meant for u then ull get iti :)

yihee meron ka pla hidden talent ha! ako rin gusto sumali sa choir kaya lang hndi un uso sa school ko! hahah. actually ang mga pangarap ko talaga mga opera singer eh... LOL.

gusto ko rin magparebond kaya lang mahal dito :(

#6) i knew u have a good heart. ako rin eh, i want to do something like that. volunteer chuva. pero sabi ni mom ko mgtpos dw muna ako.

so un. ang mahaba kong comment! once again welcome back :)i missed you!

Anonymous said...

ELLEN ADARNA is soo Beautiful,Smart & Sexy. What can he ask for more? I guess a charming boyfriend! haha.

;) Btw, Goodluck on you EIC application. Hope you get the spot!

patricia said...

ellen's a hottie. lol
good luck with all the stuff you have to care of :)

update na lang if you snagged the eic slot! ^^

Dakilang Tambay said...

wow, kasama ako sa ten persons.. hihihi.. :) thank you.. can't wait na makita ko din kau.. hihi..

ang hot ni ellen grabe..

namiss kita sobra! at gusto mo maging CHN nurse? hihi.. ikaw nga lang ata ang may gusto nun.. hihi.. pero ok din dun sa community :) masaya at hindi toxic sa oras.. hihi.. bakuna lang don at dyan.. haha..

wow, choir... galing galing mo namna.. super girl ka nga.. sa hirap ng nursing na course.. hihi.. dati akong choir.. pero ngayon saling pusa na lang.. hahaha.. nawalan na ako ng boses.. may gnun? hihi..

grabe namimiss ko na si misha :(

Anonymous said...

wow, ang ganda ni Ellen Adarna! A really beautiful filipina! Kainggit haha!

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeey! parang nawindang ata ako sa entry mong ito.. di ko alam kng bakit. or matagal lng cguro di nakakaonline. hehehe. wheee! can't wait to meet u guys also. pero pano ba yan, im still under house arrest kaya ndi pwedeng basta basta pumunta ng manila.. pero no worries coz mukhang malapit lapit na rin ako ma-base sa manila this year. hehehe just tell me when.. =)

EIC application? NO!! baka mabusy ka with nursing and ur school newspaper at di ka na makablog!!! hehehe

wala maxadong action sa Community.. but if you want tons of paper works, madami daw dyan sa community as i was told.. hehehe

>> err.. stupid hackers! i wish they die. :P

p.s. maganda pa rin ang buhay student. you get paid for learning and having fun at the same time. hihihihi

Anonymous said...

Woah, that post was freaking long. Ill just comment about the girl.

Yeah, she really tunred from a girl next door to a hottie. :P

She is Ellen Adarna?! No wayy. :D

mapi said...

thanks for the tag! :D

superym said...

weeee. sissie.
i am back. lol.
thanks for the comment ha. ayun kala mo lang po hindi ako nagcocomment pero super always akong nadaan dito and sa inyong lahat every once in a while.

hahaha. pareho tayo.. SINIGANG is one of my fave ulam. yumyum.

and guess what.
diba sabi ko sayo before wala akong idea about GG.
hahahaha. npanood ko na siya actually, and yea. nice naman siya sis.

see yah around.
muah!
♥ u.

superym said...

and btw, BAWAL MAGHIATUS ha.

kaya mo naman yan e.
ikaw pa super girl ka.
♥♥

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla said...

Hi Apple! :) Your new layout is so nice. Very cute and easy on the eyes. ^__^ And Ellen's supporters must be very happy to see her in another magazine. She looks very pretty! :)

It saddens me that there are hackers invading a person's blog. I mean,a blog is your personal space. :(

About your EIC application, good luck! ;) I was also feature editor of our school publication before being assistant editor and then EIC. Just believe in yourself, strive hard and anything will be possible. :)

Its also great how you want to be a Community Health Nurse someday. I envy your rebonded hair. Because we had to have our hair in a bun during NCM classes and duty, I opted not to have my hair rebonded since it will just be wavy again.


Take care alwyas and study hard to achieve your dreams. God bless! ^__^

Ps. I accidentally pressed delete so my first comment was deleted. Silly me!

Anonymous said...

Ikaw pa yata ang unang nurse/student nurse na alam kong may gusto sa community. it's not weird, just unusual hehe kakaiba talaga from the hospital setting pero feel ko in a way, mas malaki ang impact ng community nurse as compared to a hospital nurse.

damn thos hackers tlaga. my site got hacked late last year din and deleted some of my recent entries and my blogroll. buti nalang narecover ko pa yung iba. mga wala talagang magawa sa buhay.

goodluck sa nursing career and being EIC if ever! hehe

Anonymous said...

wow, that was one long post! bilib ako, di ko ata kaya yun! anyway, I don't really buy candy pero grabe nga...major career change yung fave model mo! I guess gusto na niya talaga maging mas mature, wala namang masama dun! ang sexy niya!

I got your link from tiffany, sometimes I click random commenters from other blogs kasi :)

Anonymous said...

Awww Apple! I want to meet you in person too!! :)

Ellen is hot! I must Agree! :)

Anonymous said...

i've only known the model now. hehehe. i must admit she's really pretty. ;)

goodluck sa mga dapat mo pang gawin ^^

Anonymous said...

pati UNO pinasok naren ni Ellen? wow! ganda nya talaga eh.. ate haba ng post mo, mukang sinipag@hehehe

Anonymous said...

Musta na sis?

Grabe, nalulungkot talaga ako.. i must admit, I really envy U guys. Tuloy pa rin ang life nyo samantalang ako.. :( 'coz someone just killed the virtual Misha.

But I'm redoing everything now. SOBRAng na-miss ko kayo. But at least may friendstr na ako.. And I have a new blog na rin.. un nga lang blanko pa.

I'll let cha guys know kpag n-launch ko na.. :) I'm signing up again sa multiply e.. kaso ung PC namin sira kaya bka tska na uli..

Haay sissy.. nppgod na tlaga ako sa mga lintik na haters na yan. :( Screw them!!!

Anonymous said...

omg that's ellen adarna?? i can't believe it! she looks so different! im gonna be just like her! <3 (sabay ganon? hehe!)

Anonymous said...

I want that magazine now.

I positively caught myself drooling at those pictures... xD

Aryan said...

yay! ang haba ng post mo apple ha! haha. and thank you for putting me into that list. i hope to meet you sooon! haha. but for the meantime, mejo impossible pa bcos im still here sa italia! haha.

Ellen Adarna is beautiful. Haha. She's hottt. Hmm. I really didn't know her. Dito ko lang sya nakita sa site mo. Haha. hindi kase ako mahilig sa mga magazines dati eh.

good luck to you Apple! kayang kaya mo yan! :)

PS. I love the new lay. :)

Bea said...

Ang sexy naman niya! Super ganda pa! Kaya lang sana hindi siya nagpose ng ganun. Wala lang :)

I missed visiting your blog, Apple! Miss you! :)