Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Losing Control

Current mood: Pissed off
Damn it! I want this sem to end and I want it NOW.
I know, "hate" is a harsh word (quoted from Renee) but I'm really beginning to hate some of my classmates in our block particularly their group—and that's official. Believe me, I'm trying my best not to use the word hate or not to have this feeling of hatred to anyone but it's leaving me no choice since that's the only word I could think of at the moment to describe my feelings towards them. It's like I want to scream! They're really getting to my nerves and they're going way out of my league. Arghhh.. I'm really, really, really pissed off with the way they talk or approach me. I'm pissed off with their faces! They are so mean, rude and BASTOS.
Hey you! You know exactly who you are. If ever you're reading, kindly read this loud and clear: stop acting to me like as if you're someone or as if you know everything and stop trying my patience because I'm about to explode and blow your faces up in no time.I'm not asking you to respect me as your leader or what because I already have lots of respect for myself and for other people, my only point is that if you don't have anything good to say or you can't say things in a nice (or at least in a calm way) could you please just shut your mouth and better yet, GET LOST. I'm going through a lot of things right now and I'm facing a lot of problems so please just leave me alone and don't add yourself up to my burdens. I'm tired and sick of it.
***
Mood shift.
I'm glad it's the middle of the week and our Family Class was finally over. Thank goodness. Well I therefore conclude that the program has been somehow (?) successful except that our speaker was very, very late. The Mayor of San Fabian also attended the occasion.

Again, I'm too lazy to share more happenings in school and whatnots so for now, let the pictures do the talking.

Btw, mymp concert pics will be uploaded soon. I promise :)

The Lethal Injection. *Evil Grin*

Kuya Renz on John Carlo

Shine on Izan

Izan on Shine
Monday. Health Care RLE. Kuya Renz, Shine and Izan had their return demo on IM and Skin Testing.
Son, Ruben, Shine and Me

Misha you're not alone. I hate cameras too! LOL.

Pan Pan! You're so cute :) Whaaa! I want a pet dog na rin!

THE ORANGE COUNTRY

my pimples sucks. deal with it :p

***
After that hate post, let's get into the opposite side of it. This time around, I'll be talking about LOVE :D
Meet my new love, Pan Pan. He's a very, very adorable pug of my Thai neighbor, New. Now I'm serious that I want a pet dog! Yeah, I'm falling in love with a dog and I think he does too! The feeling is mutual. LOL.
So this is my first-ever personal video taken yesterday. There's nothing special about this video. You can only here my cute voice talking to Pan Pan. Kidding.

PS. Pan Pan speaks English so I have to speak English too. Any problem with that? LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sino nnman kagalit mo? ano sugurin na nten? LOL. calm down, dear, calm down. haaay antapang nio nman, nagtturok kayo. kaya ayoko magnursing eh, ayoko magturok. lol.

naadd na kita sa multiply =)

ang kulit mo tlaga, sabi ng ang tagboard ay pang Link Ex lang. kausapin moko sa comment link. pra kunwari, mdami tyong comments. ito tlaga. hndi nakkicooperate. LOL =D

jemimah said...

aha! injections. ID ang pinaka-ayaw ko coz i suck at it. I got my first and only unsatisfactory dahil sa ID. eh kasi naman, bata pa yung ininjection-an ko. traumatize pa sa sa IV nya.. ang pa likot masyado. hahaha

and you're not alone, nung time namin yung classmate ko nagfreak out na maski ndi pa tinusukan ng injection. hihihi

superym said...

ang cute ng dog..
is that a pug??

waaa. natawa lang ako.
talagang my what's your name:)

Farah Deen said...

Apple, i know how it feels when you have friends who are just dumbs and idiots and will do anything to hurt you even when they're in the wrong. Be tough girl- i know you can. Let the silly ones flock together, you are not them, and u never want to be the way they behave anyway- like small kiddies! so, be happy again.

it looks like fun trying to be a nurse. i dont think i can though...i am scared of the hospital environment. i hate to see people suffering in pain, it makes me feel depressed!