Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Happy Weekend

I'm too lazy right now to share to you some of the happenings during my not so long 1-day-weekend-vacay. I went home on a Saturday night and arrived here in Dagupan around 8pm so that's a Sunday night which makes it 1 day, right? Get it? Read it again! Lol. Due to this, I'll just have to share to you some of my pics (since I have a sem-photographic memory) to give you an idea of how happy my weekend was.
I had a happy weekend because...

I spent it with my family :)

My Auntie Lou and Auntie Lil (with me on the pic) went home from Manila for the fiesta so as expected, the house was once again filled with laughter and...more laughter :D I swear, it was an all day laughing trip to the extremes! They can be that crazy! Hahaha. Oh I just love them both :) They are absolutely one-of-a-kind and absolutely irreplaceable. They are the only people who have the ability to break the silence in our humble home and turn the dullness of the house into bright colors and I'm just really glad of it because Nanay (my Lola) and Papa wouldn't be lonely even for a while :)

And oh, Ate Leilanie, my "long time-no see" cousin which I haven't seen for quite sometime was also there. Suprisingly, she also came even that she has class on Monday that's why my stay was more fun because I had a barkada for the moment :p

Sky and Chloe

The Genuine Happiness :)

These are my pamangkins, "the adorable" Sky and "the batang yagit" Vincent. Hahaha. Look at how they laugh their hearts out! It's sooo natural. I can't even remember why and who are they laughing at during this moment. Hmm.. Maybe they're just projecting for the camera. Haha. Whatever.

Hayy.. Ang sarap pala talagang maging bata noh? I wonder if i'll ever live like a child again. Haha. In my dreams :p

Ok. Corny na :p Enough for this thing. I'm getting senti na. Yuck! :p

Well, that's all for now folks. All in all, my weekend was oh-so happy because I got reunited once again with my family after a month or two that I didn't went home because of some school stuffs, practices in the Choir and my other obligations in Ulnos. *deep, deep sigh*

Btw, I'll be going home again this week because it's Pherica's 18th birthday and I'm one of the 18 candles. Yihee! I'm so excited about it because it's actually my first time to be in the 18 candles. Yeah, first time! Oh my, that's so pathetic to think...

Debut. 18th bithday. Sigh.

Poor, poor me, I didn't even had a celebration when I turned 18. Bheh :p

It doesn't really matter to me now,naalala ko lang for the sake of conversation :p

Hahaha. WHATEVER!!!

*Bye Bye You!!!*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi care for ex link?? tnx god bless, add this one too.. www.umakchorale.blogspot.com tnx..